Sheffield United welcome Everton to Bramall Lane as the Blades look to move closer towards Europa League qualification.
A win for Sheffield Utd would see them at least temporarily climb to seventh, whilst Everton look to reclaim 11th position with victory.
Leon Clarke and Luke Freeman remain Sheffield Utd’s only absentees with unspecified injuries.
Everton have no fresh injury concerns as Yerry Mina (quad), Fabian Delph (muscle), Mason Holgate (ankle), Jean-Philippe Gbamin (Achilles) and Cenk Tosun (knee) all remain sidelined.
- Sheffield Utd have won just one of their last six meetings against Everton in all competitions (W1, D2, L3).
- Everton are winless in three previous Premier League trips to Bramall Lane (D2, L1), and without a win in last seven visits in all competitions (D4, L3).
- Sheffield United are yet to win a penalty in the Premier League against Everton, having failed to do so in seven previous meetings.
- Oli McBurnie is the only Sheffield Utd player to have scored two headed league goals this season.
- One more tackle from Everton’s Alex Iwobi would see the Nigerian international produce his 100th Premier League tackle.
Sheffield United were just poor at Leicester from defending to creativity at a time when a win would of done them a world of good because Everton will make it tough in terms of creativity and defending if start well.
The Toffees however have been poor in their last two away trips, especially at Wolves where they were just awful with no desire or quality and if they repeat that here then I can see just one winner.
Prediction: Sheffield United 1-0 Everton
Result: Sheffield United 0-1 Everton