Crystal Palace host Premier League leaders, Tottenham Hotspur at Selhurst Park.
Victory could see Palace climb as high as eighth in the table, whilst Tottenham can move five points clear at the top with a win.
James Tomkins is unavailable for Palace after he missed their defeat at Newcastle with a calf injury.
Dean Henderson (muscle), Jeffrey Schlupp, Eberechi Eze and Michael Olise (all hamstring) remain absent.
Tottenham expect to have Destiny Udogie available after the full-back struggling with a muscle issue during Monday’s win at home to Fulham.
Pape Sarr (fitness) and Yves Bissouma are also set to be in contention for selection.
Ryan Sessegnon (hamstring), Rodrigo Bentancur, Manor Solomon (both knee), Ivan Perisic (ACL) and Alfie Whiteman (ankle) remain ruled out.
When is Kick-Off?
Crystal Palace host Tottenham at Selhurst Park in a 8pm BST kick-off on Friday 27 October, live on Sky Sports in the UK.
- Crystal Palace have claimed five points from their last seven meetings against Tottenham (W1, D2, L4).
- Tottenham are unbeaten in seven of their last eight league visits to Palace (W5, D2, L1).
- Ex Tottenham striker, Harry Kane scored three goals in two appearances against Palace last season (W2).
- Jean-Philippe Mateta has made more assists than any other Palace player this season, with three assists in seven appearances.
- Son Heung-min and James Maddison have been involved in more goals this season than any other Spurs player with involvement in eight goals apiece (Son – 7 goals & 1 assist, Maddison – 3 goals and 5 assists)
After being totally humilated by a dominant Newcastle last weekend with bad luck in their end product despite taking the fight to the Magpies, Palace now must reset and focus on this game where they must be resilient in defence yet clinical when get on the attack.
Tottenham meanwhile just continue to roll along with momentum and high confidence after calmly beating Fulham with a controlled yet clinical performance, so I definitely can see more of the same here as there is little need to tinker around tactically except in event of injury or illness.
All pressure will therefore be on Palace’s defence and how they quieten Son and Maddison, otherwise I can see just one result coming.
Prediction: Crystal Palace 0-2 Tottenham Hotspur
Result: Crystal Palace 1-2 Tottenham Hotspur