Leicester City welcome Southampton to King Power Stadium in Saturday Night Football from the Premier League.
With Liverpool and Manchester City not in action until Sunday, Leicester can go second with victory whilst Southampton look to potentially climb into the top four with a win and displace the Foxes.
Dennis Praet is ruled out for Leicester with a hamstring injury until April.
James Maddison (knee), Cengiz Under (ankle), Jamie Vardy (hip) plus Ricardo Pereira (groin) are set to be in contention.
Southampton could be without Danny Ings after the striker spent the last week self-isolating after a positive Coronavirus test.
Alex McCarthy (Coronavirus), Mohamed Salisu (muscle), Oriol Romeu (calf) and Che Adams (concussion) are in contention to return.
Jannik Vestergaard (knee), Moussa Djenepo, Nathan Tella (both muscle), Nathan Redmond (groin) and Michael Obafemi (undisclosed) are ruled out.
- Leicester have drawn just one of their last five league matches against Southampton (W2, D1, L2).
- Southampton have lost just one of their last five league trips to Leicester (W2, D2, L1).
- No Leicester player has ever been sent off in 28 previous Premier League meetings against Southampton.
- Che Adams and James Ward-Prowse has produced four assists each in the Premier League, which is the most out of all Southampton players this season.
- Kelechi Iheanacho has been utilised as a substitute more times than any other Leicester player this season, with six of his eight league appearances coming from the bench.
Leicester have adapted impressively in recent games against contrasting opposition with confidence definitely high as evidenced by their ruthless performance at Stoke last weekend in the FA Cup.
Southampton meanwhile produced a brilliant defensive display to defeat Liverpool in their last outing whilst converting most of their shots onto target, although they could do with Ings here because Leicester will be a difficult team to beat given their goal threat and form.
Either way, this is a huge match for the title hopes of both teams but Southampton have developed a good away record at the Foxes so this could finish with any result, yet I have a feeling that we will see an entertaining score draw between two exciting teams.
Prediction: Leicester 2-2 Southampton
Result: Leicester 2-0 Southampton