Crystal Palace look to end a five losing run as they welcome Manchester United to Selhurst Park.
A win could lift Palace as high as 11th depending on results elsewhere, whilst Man Utd could overtake Leicester for fourth with victory if the Foxes fail to beat Sheffield United earlier in evening.
Team NewsEmbed from Getty Images
Jeffrey Schlupp could be available for Palace if he passes a late fitness test on an unspecified injury picked up during the post-lockdown mini pre-season.
James Tomkins (thigh), Gary Cahill (hamstring) and Christian Benteke (suspension) all miss out.
Man Utd could be without Luke Shaw and Mason Greenwood after the pair suffered ankle injuries, although they will face late fitness tests along with Brandon Williams (eye).
Axel Tuanzebe and Phil Jones remain out with unspecified injuries.
- Crystal Palace have won just one of their last seven meetings against Manchester United (W1, D1, L5)
- Man Utd are unbeaten in their last 11 trips to Selhurst Park (W8, D3).
- Both teams have scored in three of their last four meetings, with Utd winning twice to Palace’s one victory during this run.
- Palace are yet to receive a penalty against Man Utd following 21 previous Premier League meetings.
- No Premier League player this season has hit the woodwork on more occasions than Utd’s Marcus Rashford’s six shots which found the woodwork.
Palace really need to start finding a win soon if want to build some momentum ahead of next season, especially given what happened to Watford after they dropped the ball at end of last season.
Man Utd meanwhile need to start better than they did on Monday because Southampton were able to dominate the early stages, although Utd did a great job in regaining control with two quick goals before holding out until that late equaliser.
If the Red Devils do that and are able to manage the match better, I can see a comfortable away win because Palace aren’t in strongest of form presently.
Prediction: Crystal Palace 0-3 Manchester United
Result: Crystal Palace 0-2 Manchester United