Wolves look to continue their push for a top four finish as they welcome Arsenal to Molineux.
A win could send Wolves up to fourth if Manchester United weren’t to take three points earlier in day, whilst Arsenal can climb to seventh with at least one point.
Team NewsEmbed from Getty Images
Wolves have no fresh injury concerns to report with a full squad available for selection.
Arsenal could be without Mesut Ozil due to a back injury which kept him out of their midweek win over Norwich.
Lucas Torreira is available after recovering from an ankle injury.
Bernd Leno, Calum Chambers, Gabriel Martinelli (all knee) and Pablo Mari (ankle) are ruled out.
- Wolves are unbeaten in four of their last five meetings against Arsenal (W1, D3, L1).
- Arsenal have lost just one of their last five trips to Molineux (W4, L1).
- All five of Wolves’ goals against Arsenal since returning to the Premier League last season have come from five different goal scorers (Ivan Cavaleiro, Ruben Neves, Matt Doherty, Diogo Jota & Raul Jimenez).
- No Arsenal defender has made more blocks this season than David Luiz, who has produced 29 blocks in 27 league appearances.
- Jimenez has scored all three of Wolves’ league penalties this season.
Arsenal finally delivered a dominant performance in midweek against a shambolic Norwich, although this will be a huge test of whether the Gunners have turned a corner because Wolves look solid all over the field and Adama Traore has been dangerous as a sub.
I therefore am expecting a competitive game with a few goals but given Wolves’ consistent form, I fancy them to get a late winner in their quest for a top four finish.
Prediction: Wolves 2-1 Arsenal
Result: Wolves 0-2 Arsenal