Champions League chasing Manchester United face a tough test as they welcome relegation battling Bournemouth to Old Trafford.
A win will send United up to fourth whilst Bournemouth know that victory will see them climb out of the relegation zone.
Team NewsEmbed from Getty Images
Man Utd have no fresh injury concerns as Phil Jones and Axel Tuanzebe remains ruled out with unspecified injuries.
Bournemouth could have Andrew Surman available if he passes a late fitness test on a knock.
Callum Wilson (suspension), Charlie Daniels and Simon Francis (both knee) remain sidelined.
- Man Utd have lost just two of nine previous Premier League meetings against Bournemouth (W6, D1, L2).
- Bournemouth are yet to record a win at Old Trafford in all competitions (D1, L7).
- Eddie Howe’s Cherries can clinch a first-ever league double over Man Utd if they win here.
- David De Gea and Harry Maguire are the only Manchester United players to have played every minute of every league game this season.
- No Bournemouth player has achieved more touches on the ball this season than Philip Billing, who has touched the ball 1,619 times in 29 league appearances.
Man Utd were just relentless on Tuesday at Brighton and if they continue to play like they have done in their last two league games, this should be an easy result given that Bournemouth currently seem to lack desire going forward.
In fact I think that Bournemouth simply have to score first otherwise this could be another worrying result, if the Red Devils start like Newcastle did and can quickly seize control.
Prediction: Manchester United 3-0 Bournemouth
Result: Manchester United 5-2 Bournemouth