Northern Ireland conclude their UEFA Euro 2024 Qualifying campaign in Group H against Denmark at Windsor Park.
Northern Ireland will finish fifth in the group regardless of the result here, whilst already-qualified Denmark are assured of top spot no matter the outcome in Belfast.
Northern Ireland have no fresh injury concerns following their away defeat to Finland with a full squad in contention for selection.
Denmark will be without Christian Norgaard for this clash due to suspension following his booking in their win over Slovenia, with the midfielder consequently released from the squad early.
Morten Frendrup is also ruled out with injury.
When is Kick-Off?
Northern Ireland host Denmark at Windsor Park in a 7:45pm GMT kick-off on Monday 20 November, live on ViaPlay Sports 1 in the UK.
- Northern Ireland have claimed eight points from seven previous UEFA Euro qualifiers against Denmark (W2, D2, L3).
- Denmark are winless in three previous away UEFA Euro qualifiers against Northern Ireland (D1, L2).
- Northern Ireland have failed to keep a clean sheet in their three previous UEFA Euro qualifiers at home to Denmark.
- Northern Ireland have won just one of their four home matches in this group (W1, L3).
- Rasmus Højlund has scored four goals in three of his four away appearances for Denmark this campaign.
Without some experienced key players, Northern Ireland will be disappointed by the manner in which they collapsed against Finland after a positive 40 minutes, with som sloppy marking deservedly punished despite having carved out plenty of their own positive chances on the attack.
Denmark meanwhile can afford to relax here which might well suit them given their poor away form in this fixture, but they have kept just two clean sheets in their last six matches so it wouldn’t be a surprise if there is some tactical experimenting to try and improve their defensive quality.
Northern Ireland though have been unlucky in their three losses at home this year but with nothing at stake, I do feel like they might just get something if can learn quickly from the Finland loss and tighten up at the back.
Prediction: Northern Ireland 1-1 Denmark
Result: Northern Ireland 2-0 Denmark