Nottingham Forest host struggling Luton Town at the City Ground.
Victory could see Forest climb to ninth if results elsewhere swing in their favour, whilst Luton can stay out of the relegation zone with a win.
Moussa Niakhate could return for Forest after he missed their goalless draw at Crystal Palace due to suspension.
Serge Aurier (knock) is a doubt but Gonzalo Montiel is ruled out with a calf injury suffered on international duty for Argentina.
Felipe (knee), Ola Aina (muscle), Nuno Tavares, Taiwo Awoniyi (both groin) and Danilo (hamstring) remain ruled out.
Luton will be without Mads Andersen after he suffered a hamstring injury during their narrow defeat at home to Tottenham earlier this month.
Amari’i Bell, Albert Sambi Lokonga (both hamstring), Gabriel Osho (knee), Jordan Clark and Dan Potts (both knock) remain absent.
When is Kick-Off?
Forest host Luton at the City Ground in a 3pm BST kick-off on Saturday 21 October, untelevised live in the UK.
- This is Forest’s first Premier League meeting against Luton, although they are winless in their four most recent clashes in the second-tier (D2, L2).
- Luton are visiting Forest in the Premier League for the first time but have won just one of their last five visits in lower divisions (W1, D1, L3).
- Forest have kept just one clean sheet in their last two home meetings against Luton (D1, L1).
- Steve Cooper’s Forest have claimed five points at home this season (W1, D2).
- Marvelous Nakamba has had more touches on the ball this season than any other Luton player, with 391 touches in eight league appearances.
Currently sat mid-table after having endured a slightly tough month with three draws in four games, Forest certainly should view this as a chance to return to winning ways if they can be more clinical than they were at Palace despite their dominance.
Luton however should feel aggrieved to have not snatched even a draw at home to Tottenham because they did play well overall, only let down by one sloppy moment of marking and a lack of clinical end product amidst a disallowed goal to rub salt in their wounds.
That particular result hopefully will fire the Hatters up for this match where they should believe that they can get a result if they play their best football, but I just feel that Forest might have too much quality within them but it should be an entertaining battle at minimum.
Prediction: Nottingham Forest 2-1 Luton
Result: Nottingham Forest 2-2 Luton