Chelsea host Arsenal at Stamford Bridge in a blockbuster London derby in the Premier League.
Victory could see Chelsea climb to eighth in the table, whilst Arsenal can move solo at the top of the table with a win until Monday evening.
Malo Gusto is available for Chelsea following his return from a three-match ban.
Marcus Betinelli, Reece James (both knee), Benoit Badiashile (muscle), Axel Disasi (quad), Cole Palmer (knock) and Nicolas Jackson (wrist) face fitness tests.
Trevorh Chalobah, Ben Chilwell (both hamstring), Wesley Fofana (ACL), Romeo Lavia (ankle), Carney Chukwuemeka, Armando Broja and Christopher Nkunku (all knee) remain ruled out.
Arsenal expect to have defender, William Saliba available for selection despite him missing France’s fixtures with a toe injury.
Bukayo Saka and Leander Trossard are both doubts due to hamstring injuries and could face late fitness tests.
Jurrien Timber (knee) remains absent.
When is Kick-Off?
Chelsea host Arsenal at Stamford Bridge in a 5:30pm BST kick-off on Saturday 21 October, live on Sky Sports in the UK.
- Chelsea have won one of their last seven league meetings against Arsenal (W1, D1, L5).
- Arsenal have claimed 10 points in their last five visits to Chelsea (W3, D1, L1).
- Chelsea are looking to avoid suffering four consecutive league defeats against Arsenal for the first time in the Premier League era.
- No Chelsea player has scored a headed league goal this season.
- Declan Rice has made more interceptions than any other Arsenal player this season, having intercepted the ball on 13 occasions in eight league appearances.
After a difficult start, Chelsea seemed to find their groove just before the international break with three consecutive wins in all competitions – which included a clinical comeback win at Burnley with fantastic attacking energy and movement.
Arsenal though will be a difficult test of the Blues’ current momentum and quality because Mikel Arteta’s Gunners will be brimming with confidence, having got the monkey that is Manchester City off their back with a tightly disciplined yet ruthless win which they dominated.
Saka’s return will also add extra confidence given his form on the right wing for Arsenal this season so I do expect Arsenal to head across London ready for the fight and their quality might well be the difference, unless Chelsea can deliver a strong performance to deny the Gunners.
Prediction: Chelsea 0-1 Arsenal
Result: Chelsea 2-2 Arsenal