Fulham host Everton at Craven Cottage in a mid-table Premier League encounter.
Victory would see Fulham go sixth although fifth is a possibility – depending on size of winning margin coupled with a heavy defeat for Chelsea elsewhere in a mid-afternoon kick-off.
Everton meanwhile could go into the top ten with a win if results elsewhere swing in their favour.
Daniel James is available for Fulham after he was ineligible for their 3-2 victory at his parent club – Leeds last weekend.
Kenny Tete (hamstring) is a doubt but Layvin Kurzawa (calf) and Manor Solomon (knee) remain absent.
Everton could welcome Nathan Patterson back into contention following a recent ankle injury.
Yerry Mina (ankle), Ben Godfrey (fibula) and Andros Townsend (knee) remain absent.
- Fulham have won just two of their last six meetings against Everton (W2, L4).
- Everton have avoided defeat in five of their last six league visits to Fulham (W3, D2, L1).
- Both teams have missed one penalty apiece in this Premier League fixture, with Fulham scoring one of two spot-kicks to Everton’s two out of three penalties.
- Outside of the top six clubs coming into this matchweek, no player has scored more goals than Fulham’s Aleksandar Mitrovic (9).
- Everton are yet to keep a clean sheet away from home this season in the Premier League (W1, D2, L3).
Despite all of their attacking quality, Fulham still seem to have some sloppy issues defensively still to iron out yet they showed excellent spirit to bounce back from a conceded opening goal at Leeds last weekend with energetic attacking football albeit aided by great saves by Bernd Leno in goal.
Everton meanwhile were excellent in their attacking press to frustrate Crystal Palace into various errors whilst in possession, which was reflected in their strong pace and movement once got on the ball with a clinical touch, which is something which they will need here to beat a strong Fulham team.
Craven Cottage has also often been a solid hunting ground for Everton in recent meetings in West-London, although this Fulham team is much stronger than recent top-flight campaigns so I do expect a competitive encounter and a draw might be a fair result.
Prediction: Fulham 1-1 Everton
Result: Fulham 0-0 Everton