Bournemouth welcome Tottenham Hotspur to Vitality Stadium as both teams look to avoid a third consecutive defeat.
Victory could see Bournemouth go ninth if results elsewhere swing in their favour, whilst Tottenham will stay third with a win.
Dominic Solanke is a doubt for Bournemouth after he suffered an ankle injury in their 2-0 defeat at West Ham on Monday evening.
Neto (hamstring) is ruled out after he was replaced just before half-time in East London, whilst Lloyd Kelly (ankle) and David Brooks (fitness) remain absent.
Tottenham have no fresh injury concerns to report as Richarlision (calf) and Dejan Kulusevski (muscle) remain absent.
- Bournemouth have lost three of their last five meetings against Tottenham (W1, D1, L3).
- Tottenham have lost just one of five previous Premier League visits to Bournemouth (W2, D2, L1), with their only defeat coming in May 2019 in a 1-0 defeat.
- Bournemouth have kept clean sheets in three of their last four matches at home to Spurs, only failing to do so in a 4-1 defeat in March 2018.
- Marcus Tavernier has produced more crosses than any other Bournemouth player this season, having delivered 69 crosses in 12 league appearances.
- Tottenham are looking to avoid losing three consecutive league matches since January-Feburary 2022.
Having found themselves on the harsh end of VAR controversies in their defeat at West Ham on Monday evening, Bournemouth now have a chance to produce a reaction at home but they will need to avoid being outplayed like they were in East London especially if Solanke is fit enough to start.
Tottenham meanwhile seem to have hit a rut because their end product in their last two league games and against Sporting Lisbon in midweek has been poor, whilst they also seemed to lack urgency in their attacks in midweek so there is plenty of improvement required here.
Recent meetings between Bournemouth and Tottenham on the South Coast have also often been quite tight, which coupled with the need for reaction within both teams should hopefully make for an entertaining but tight battle.
A narrow away win though is my tip because Spurs should have the better end product with Harry Kane and Son Heung-min up front.
Prediction: Bournemouth 0-1 Tottenham
Result: Bournemouth 2-3 Tottenham