Nottingham Forest welcome Fulham to the City Ground in an untelevised Friday Night Football clash.
Victory will lift Forest out of the relegation zone and as high as 13th in the table, whereas Fulham can go sixth with a win.
Forest have no fresh injury concerns to report following their 3-2 home defeat to Bournemouth last time out, as Orel Mangala (hamstring), Moussa Niakhate (thigh) and Omar Richards (leg) remain absent.
Fulham could again be without Antonee Robinson as the left-back struggles to recover from an ankle injury, although he could be handed a late fitness test.
Harry Wilson and Manor Solomon (both knee) remain absent.
- This is Nottingham Forest’s first Premier League clash against Fulham.
- Fulham are unbeaten in their last four visits to Forest’s City Ground (W3, D1).
- Nottingham Forest have conceded five goals across their last two home matches against Fulham (L2).
- Both of Brennan Johnson’s two league goals this season were scored on his right foot.
- Two of Aleksandar Mitrovic’s six league goals for Fulham this season were scored away from home.
Having produced a fantastic first-half performance last time out against Bournemouth with high-energy intensity, Forest eventually were outclassed by an aggressive Cherries comeback which forced various mistakes in defence that proved costly eventually so a reaction is needed here.
Fulham meanwhile did well in weathering a tricky trip to Tottenham with a strong defensive display despite some sloppy marking which were punished, yet they still managed a goal amidst a wasteful attacking performance.
Both teams therefore have work to do defensively but if their attacks are at their best, I can see an entertaining clash but Fulham do look particularly strong and might just have enough to edge their way to a fifth away win over Forest if Mitrovic is on form.
Prediction: Nottingham Forest 1-2 Fulham
Result: Nottingham Forest 2-3 Fulham