West Ham host London rivals, Tottenham Hotspur at London Stadium in midweek Premier League action.
Victory will see West Ham stay out of the relegation zone for a second consecutive matchweek, whilst Tottenham could go top if Arsenal and Manchester City both lose elsewhere.
Lucas Paqueta could make his debut for West Ham after he signed for the club from Lyon earlier this week.
Ben Johnson (hamstring) and Aaron Cresswell (groin) are doubts but Craig Dawson (hamstring) and Nayef Aguerd (ankle) remains absent.
Tottenham could welcome Lucas Moura back into contention after he missed their win at Nottingham Forest on Sunday for unspecified reasons.
Bryan Gil (personal) is unlikely to be involved whilst Oliver Skipp (foot) and Cristian Romero (muscle) remain ruled out.
- West Ham have won two of their last six league meetings against Tottenham (W2, D1, L3).
- Tottenham have won three of their last five league visits to West Ham’s London Stadium (W3, L2).
- West Ham’s Michail Antonio has scored in each of his last three home appearances against Tottenham in the Premier League (W2, L1).
- No West Ham player has made a last-man tackle this season.
- Three of Harry Kane’s four league goals this season have been scored via headers.
Having picked up their first league win of the season on Sunday, West Ham now need to kick on and show more quality because they looked sluggish in the first-half at Villa but most importantly organised which was crucial after upped intensity and creativity in the second-half.
Tottenham meanwhile delivered a clinical victory at Forest but were overall wasteful of their attacking chances for a second consecutive match, on top of scrappy defending so there is still work to do yet they are somehow now getting the job done without conceding.
David Moyes’ Hammers though should give Spurs a tougher test now that they’ve found their feet but they will need to show more regular quality, otherwise I can see Spurs scraping another win even if not at their best because of their hectic schedule.
Prediction: West Ham 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur
Result: West Ham 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur