Swansea City welcome Cardiff City to Liberty Stadium in a huge Welsh derby in a rare dose of Super Sunday football in the Sky Bet Championship.
Victory would put Swansea up to 17th in the standings, whereas Cardiff themselves can go 17th with a win.
Swansea have no fresh injury concerns to report with a full squad available for selection.
Cardiff have no fresh injury concerns to report as Tom Sang looks set to miss out as he continues to struggle with a toe injury.
- Swansea have avoided defeat in three of their last five Championship meetings against Cardiff (W2, D1, L2).
- Cardiff have won two of their last five meetings against Swansea (W2, L3).
- Both teams kept clean sheets in their away wins in this fixture last season.
- Swansea have kept clean sheets in their last three home matches (W1, D2).
- Cardiff are winless in their last five matches, of which three losses came in 1-0 results against Coventry, Bournemouth and Reading.
Despite going unbeaten in five of their last six matches, Swansea still look a shadow of their 2020-21 selves because they just seem to struggle for any consistency but look to be building some momentum at home with five points from their last three home matches.
Cardiff’s defence meanwhile look in total freefall with just one clean sheet all seasons so this is a huge test of whether their work during the international break has worked, otherwise they’re in big trouble because even their attack looks to have dried up.
This game therefore is going to be about tactics because Swansea know that if they can get their attack to click, this is theirs to lose whereas Cardiff simply need a huge performance across the pitch otherwise I can see just one result coming.
Prediction: Swansea 1-0 Cardiff
Result: Swansea 3-0 Cardiff