Manchester City look to continue their push towards the title fight as they welcome Fulham to Etihad Stadium.
Should Everton lose at Burnley on Saturday lunchtime, Man City could go as high as fourth with victory whilst Fulham can keep themselves out of the relegation zone with a win.
Sergio Aguero is Man City’s only doubt after missing their last two matches with a knee injury.
Fulham have no fresh injury concerns to report as Kenny Tete (calf), Terence Kongolo (foot) and Joshua Onomah (undisclosed) remains absent.
- Man City are unbeaten in their last 15 matches against Fulham in all competitions (W12, D3).
- Fulham have avoided defeat in just two of their last nine trips to the Etihad Stadium (D2, L7).
- City have kept clean sheets in each of their last six home matches against Fulham in all competitions, whilst scoring 18 goals across those clashes at an average of three goals-per-game.
- Nine of Fulham’s 11 league goals this season have come from inside the box.
- Ederson is the only Man City player to have made an error which led to a conceded league goal this season
Man City were simply stunning against Burnley last weekend and given their recent unbeaten run against Fulham in all competitions, it is hard to see how City will lose this unless they let Tuesday’s goalless draw at Porto affect them.
Fulham meanwhile have shown strong improvement in their attacking threat since returning from November’s international break but their defending still remains an issue, which realistically be their downfall here unless they can produce an epic performance beyond expectation.
It however is hard to not bet against Man City winning here but if Fulham can get a foothold in this game, their loss might not be as bad as what Burnley experienced last weekend.
Prediction: Manchester City 3-0 Fulham
Result: Manchester City 2-0 Fulham