West Ham United welcome Chelsea to the London Stadium in a blockbuster London Derby with implications at both ends of the Premier League table.
Depending on how Bournemouth fares earlier in evening, West Ham could need at least a point to move out of the relegation zone.
Chelsea meanwhile could climb to third if Leicester lose away at Everton also earlier in evening.
Team NewsEmbed from Getty Images
West Ham have no fresh injury concerns as Sebastien Haller closes in on a return from a hip injury, although the striker won’t be risked here.
Robert Snodgrass (back) and Arthur Masuaku (ankle) remain ruled out.
Chelsea could welcome Fikayo Tomori back from a muscle injury which forced the defender to sit out the Blues’ last three matches, although Tomori will be subject to a late fitness test.
Christian Pulisic (calf) and Andreas Christiansen (hip) face late fitness tests but Marco van Ginkel (knee) remains absent.
- West Ham have lost just one of their last five meetings against Chelsea (W2, D2, L1).
- Chelsea have won just one of their last five trips to West Ham in all competitions (W1, D1, L3)
- West Ham have kept clean sheets in their last two home games against Chelsea.
- No Chelsea player has had more shots on target this season than the 36 shots in 27 appearances by Tammy Abraham.
- Aaron Cresswell is the only West Ham player to have scored a free-kick this season.
West Ham have produced two decent performances since the restart yet defensive mistakes have been their undoing in both matches, which has to change now if they’re to potentially avoid relegation.
Chelsea meanwhile haven’t exactly been at their best but have shown hunger to stay in games, before eventually executing that magical touch to seal wins which is going to be key against a hard-working team like West Ham.
We therefore should have a good game on their hands because West Ham will relish this as a must-win given their recent record against Chelsea, although I do think that Chelsea could edge this the longer it stays goalless but that first goal will be key to the result.
Prediction: West Ham United 1-1 Chelsea