Leicester City meet Sunderland at the King Power Stadium in a Championship top-six clash.
Victory can see Leicester extend their title lead to eight points over second-placed Ipswich, whilst Sunderland can climb to third with a win.
Yunus Akgun is a doubt for Leicester after he was substituted with a thigh injury in their comeback win at Swansea.
Kasey McAteer (hamstring), Callum Doyle (knee), Dennis Praet and Tom Cannon (both back) remain absent.
Sunderland could be without up to four players who failed to train on Monday and face late fitness tests.
Jay Matete (knee), Dennis Cirkin (muscle), Aji Alese (thigh) and Corry Evans (ACL) remain sidelined.
When is Kick-Off?
Leicester host Sunderland in a 8pm BST kick-off at King Power Stadium on Tuesday 24 October, live on Sky Sports in the UK.
- Leicester have lost just one of their last six meetings against Sunderland (W3, D2, L1).
- Sunderland have claimed seven points in their last five league trips to Leicester (W2, D1, L2).
- Wilfred Ndidi and Jamie Vardy are only members of Leicester’s last starting eleven against Sunderland to remain at the club, having won 2-0 in April 2017.
- Kelechi Iheanacho has scored in each of Leicester’s last three matches.
- Sunderland have scored in five of their six away matches this season.
Sat comfortably top of the table, Leicester could of easily let their mask slip slightly after they fell behind at Swansea yet they dug in and used their athleticism to wear down the Swans with clinical goals which proved the difference.
Sunderland meanwhile were undone by slow starts to both halves in their defeat at Stoke and aside from a dose of Jack Clarke’s magic to equalise in the first half, they were physically outplayed for intensity which is a worry because Leicester have that quality to cause serious trouble here.
Simply put it this way, Sunderland probably would be wise to go defensive in early stages of both halves at the King Power Stadium and grow into the game, otherwise I can see Leicester taking a comfortable win to keep them firmly on top.
Prediction: Leicester 3-1 Sunderland
Result: Leicester 1-0 Sunderland