Luton Town continue their fight to stay out of the relegation zone against title-chasing Tottenham Hotspur at Kenilworth Road.
Victory would see Luton move up to 16th in the table, whilst Tottenham can go top with a win because Manchester City aren’t in action until Sunday teatime.
Amari’i Bell is a doubt for Luton after he suffered a hamstring injury during their midweek loss against Burnley.
Albert Sambi Lokonga (hamstring), Gabriel Osho (knee), Jordan Clark and Dan Potts (both knock) remain absent.
Tottenham could welcome Brennan Johnson back into contention after he missed their win against Liverpool last weekend.
Manor Solomon is ruled out with a knee injury.
Ryan Sessegnon (hamstring), Bryan Gil (groin), Giovani Lo Celso (quad), Rodrigo Bentancur (knee), Ivan Perisic (ACL) and Alfie Whiteman (ankle) remain ruled out.
When is Kick-Off?
Luton host Tottenham at Kenilworth Road in a 12:30pm BST kick-off on Saturday 7 October, live on TNT Sport 1 in the UK.
- This is Luton’s first Premier League meeting against Tottenham, although they’re winless in their last nine meetings (D4, L5).
- Tottenham have won just one of their last eight visits to Luton (W1, D5, L2).
- Each of Luton’s last three home matches against Tottenham have finished in 0-0 draws.
- Mads Andersen has made more headed clearances than any other Luton player this season (14).
- No Tottenham player has created more crosses this season than James Maddison (48).
Having found some momentum with their win at Everton last weekend, Luton will of been disappointed with how poor their finishing was in their midweek loss to Burnley which will be their biggest concern coming into this game – as their end product will be key against Spurs.
Tottenham meanwhile were lucky to snatch all three points against Liverpool in a clinical attacking display, where they continued to look confident and solid in their pressing play on and off the ball which will serve them well here.
Kenilworth Road however has been a bogey ground for Spurs but I just can’t see them slipping up here if they can get at Luton’s defence, especially with their impressive attacking quality which should see them through to a comfortable win.
Prediction: Luton 0-2 Tottenham
Result: Luton 0-1 Tottenham