Coventry City host West Bromwich Albion at Coventry Building Society Arena in a rearranged Sky Bet Championship clash.
Victory would see Coventry climb to eighth in the table, whilst West Brom can leapfrog their hosts with a win and themselves go eighth.
Coventry have no fresh injury concerns to report following Saturday’s 3-3 draw against Swansea.
Josh Eccles, Matty Godden (both ankle), Kyle McFadzean (calf) and Tyler Walker (knee) remain ruled out.
West Brom could welcome Kyle Bartley back into contention after he missed their win against Rotherham with a quad injury, which he suffered during the international break.
Manager, Carlos Corberan could rotate his squad but Kean Bryan (knee) and Semi Ajayi (shoulder) both remain absent.
- Coventry have won just one of their last five meetings against West Brom (W1, D2, L2).
- West Brom are unbeaten in four of their last five league visits to Coventry (W3, D1, L1).
- Two of last four league meetings between Coventry and West Brom have finished goalless.
- Viktor Gyokeres has scored four goals in Coventry’s last three home matches (W2, D1).
- Four of West Brom’s last six away goals have been scored after half-time.
Having recently seen an upturn in their home form, Coventry will come into this match with high confidence especially after a clinical attacking performance at the weekend, yet will certainly need to improve defensively after blowing a three-goal lead.
West Brom meanwhile were simply ruthless in their comfortable victory over Rotherham and are currently hitting their stride after a rocky start, so I do expect them to come out and look to attack Coventry’s vulnerable defence.
The Baggies will also be buoyed by their excellent away form against Coventry but with both teams in excellent form, I can’t see this being an easy encounter for either team so a score draw might be a decent bet.
Prediction: Coventry 1-1 WBA
Result: Coventry 1-0 WBA