Manchester City welcome Fulham to Etihad Stadium in a top-half of Premier League table encounter.
Victory would see Man City go top of the table until Sunday afternoon at minimum, whilst Fulham can go sixth with a win.
Erling Haaland could return for Man City after he missed their last two matches with ligament damage.
Kyle Walker (groin) and Kalvin Phillips (shoulder) remain sidelined.
Fulham will be without midfielder, Bobby Reid who is suspended for this match after he picked up his fifth booking of the season in a goalless draw against Everton.
Nesskens Kebano is ruled out with an Achilles injury suffered in training which will keep him out for several months.
Layvin Kurzawa (calf) and Manor Solomon (knee) remain absent.
- Man City have dropped just six points in their last 14 Premier League meetings against Fulham (W11, D3).
- Fulham have lost each of their last five league visits to Man City (L5), during which they failed to score and conceded 15 goals.
- City haven’t conceded in any of their last five league meetings against Fulham.
- Man City are yet to drop a single point at home in all competitions this season (W8).
- Fulham are looking to keep consecutive clean sheets in England’s top flight for the first time since February 2021.
Despite having played their last two matches without Haaland’s presence up front, Man City have definitely shown their depth and ability to snatch wins – even though they did have to come from behind to beat Sevilla on Wednesday but this game certainly is City’s to lose given their form in this fixture.
Fulham meanwhile will need to be at their absolute defensive best given their poor away form at Man City, especially after some messy defending in last weekend’s goalless draw at home to Everton amidst wasteful attacks and excellent saves by Bernd Leno who could be key here.
In fact, I can just see one-way traffic but if Leno can again deliver a strong goalkeeping display, he could well be key in determining the result as I can’t see City losing here no matter what.
Prediction: Manchester City 3-1 Fulham
Result: Manchester City 2-1 Fulham