Leeds United welcome Fulham to Elland Road in a big clash at opposite ends of the Premier League table.
Victory would see Leeds climb to 14th in the table, whilst Fulham can go seventh with a win.
Pascal Struijk could return for Leeds if he recovers from an unspecified injury which kept him out of their midweek loss at Leicester.
Leo Fuhr (illness), Archie Gray (toe), Adam Forshaw (ankle) and Stuart Dallas (thigh) are still sidelined.
Fulham will be without Daniel James who is ineligible to face his parent club as per terms of his loan move to the Cottagers.
Nathaniel Chalobah (suspension) could return but Kenny Tete (hamstring), Layvin Kurzawa (calf) and Manor Solomon (knee) remain absent.
- Leeds have lost three of eight previous Premier League meetings against Fulham (W4, D1, L3).
- Fulham have won just one of four previous Premier League visits to Elland Road (W1, L3).
- Leeds’ Patrick Bamford scored in both appearances against Fulham in 2020-21 season (W2).
- Leeds are looking to avoid suffering an eighth consecutive league match without a win for the first time since January-March 2022.
- Andreas Pereira has been yellow carded in each of Fulham’s last two away matches (W1, L1).
Something has definitely gone wrong at Leeds because they’re winless in seven league matches and again seemed to lack much end product in their defeat at Leicester, yet they do consistently show excellent pressing energy and work rate but are frustrating to watch up front.
Fulham meanwhile are coming into this match off the back of a comfortable win against Aston Villa and their second clean sheet of the campaign, yet have been quite consistent in scoring goals albeit let down by poor defending so hopefully they can build upon that win with another strong display.
Elland Road though has been a tricky ground for Fulham in the Premier League era but with Leeds out of form, this is a huge chance for the Cottagers if they can weather the hosts’ energetic attacking press and play clinical football.
Prediction: Leeds 1-2 Fulham
Result: Leeds 2-3 Fulham