Wolves welcome Nottingham Forest to Molineux in a Midlands derby encounter.
With both teams sat in the relegation zone and separated by one point, victory would see either team climb out of the relegation.
Ruben Neves is available for Wolves after he missed their defeat at Chelsea due to an one match suspension.
Boubacar Traore (virus) is a doubt but Nathan Collins (suspension), Chiquinho, Sasa Kalajdzic (both knee), Pedro Neto (ankle) and Raul Jimenez (groin/adductor) remain ruled out.
Forest could again be without Jack Colback as he continues to recover from a back injury which kept him out of Monday’s 1-1 draw against Aston Villa.
Moussa Niakhate (thigh) and Omar Richards (leg) both remain absent.
- This is the first Premier League meeting between Wolves and Nottingham Forest.
- Forest have claimed 10 points from their last five visits to Molineux (W3, D1, L1), which all came in the Championship.
- Wolves have lost just one of their last eight meetings against Forest (W5, D2, L1).
- Ruben Neves has been yellow carded in three of Wolves’ four home matches this season in Premier League.
- Forest have claimed just one point from four away matches in Premier League this season (D1, L3), during which they failed to score in any of their three away losses.
Despite missing a manager in their defeat at Chelsea last weekend amidst their injury woes, Wolves should be pleased with how well they defended despite various costly mistakes, because they did look confident when got rare chances to attack but were again wasteful of their chances.
Forest meanwhile seemed more solid defensively than in recent matches in a well-earned draw against Villa despite being largely outplayed, yet they can take heart from their better attacking record than Wolves coming into this match.
Goals therefore should be at a premium between these two teams at Molineux but if Forest can build upon last week’s performance coupled with their strong form at Molineux, I can see them edging this if they score first.
Prediction: Wolves 0-1 Nottingham Forest
Result: Wolves 1-0 Nottingham Forest