Bournemouth welcome Blackburn Rovers to the Vitality Stadium in Saturday’s stand-out tie as both teams battle for promotion.
Should Fulham lose away at Luton, victory could see Bournemouth return to top spot of the Championship.
Blackburn can climb to third with a win if West Brom fail to win at home to Reading.
Adam Smith is a doubt for Bournemouth after picking up a knock last weekend away at Fulham.
Lloyd Kelly (quad), Jordan Zemura (ankle), Junior Stanislas (hamstring) and David Brooks (illness) remain absent.
Blackburn Rovers have no fresh injury concerns as Sam Gallagher prepares to return after missing their last six matches with a calf injury.
Thomas Kaminski (abdominal), Ian Poveda (ankle) and Bradley Dack (knee) remain absent.
- Bournemouth are unbeaten in four of six previous Championship meetings against Blackburn (W3, D1, L2).
- Blackburn are unbeaten in two of their three Championship visits to Bournemouth (W1, D1, L1).
- Cherries’ former striker – Arnaut Danjuma netted in both clashes last season against Blackburn (W2).
- Jaidon Anthony has scored three goals in Bournemouth’s last two home matches.
- Ben Brereton has scored five goals in four of his last five appearances for Blackburn.
All top quality Championship clubs go through ruts and Bournemouth have simply hit their rut with just one win in six matches, yet they have most importantly kept scoring despite their defensive issues which is a positive and could well prove crucial come end of season.
Blackburn meanwhile are contrasting form with one defeat in their last eight matches and have kept clean sheets in their last three games, even though they had to dig deep for two scrappy wins against Stoke and Preston.
Those two results though will stand Blackburn in good stead because I expect them to find themselves in another scrap here, especially with Bournemouth attacking’s form despite looking defensively shaky so this won’t be easy for either team but I can see a draw here.
Prediction: Bournemouth 1-1 Blackburn
Result: Bournemouth 0-2 Blackburn