Millwall welcome promotion-chasing Bournemouth to The Den in a stand-out tie from the latest round of Sky Bet Championship action.
Victory would lift Millwall up to seventh if Huddersfield and Blackburn both lose elsewhere, whereas Bournemouth can return to the Championship summit with a win if Fulham fail to beat Derby elsewhere.
Millwall will be without Jake Cooper after he collected his fifth booking in Saturday’s draw at Middlesbrough.
Manager, Gary Rowett otherwise have no fresh injury concerns with a full squad in contention for selection.
Bournemouth will be without Lloyd Kelly after the defender missed Sunday’s defeat at Derby with a quad injury.
Ben Pearson and Robbie Brady (both knocks) are doubts but Phillip Billing is suspended after receiving his fifth booking on Sunday.
Jordan Zemura (ankle), Junior Stanislas (hamstring), Adam Smith (knee) and David Brooks (illness) remain absent.
- Millwall have won just one of six Championship meetings against Bournemouth (W1, D2, L3).
- Bournemouth have won two of their last nine visits to The Den in all competitions (W2, L7).
- Dominic Solanke scored once for Bournemouth in both clashes against Millwall last season (W2).
- Jake Cooper has been yellow carded in each of Millwall’s last two matches.
- Solanke has scored in each of Bournemouth’s last three away matches (W2, L1).
Having managed only one shot on target from six shots in Saturday’s 1-1 draw at Middlesbrough despite facing 13 shots in their direction, Millwall definitely look like they will be a difficult team to break down based on their form in their last six matches.
Bournemouth meanwhile will be eager to hit back after Sunday’s shock defeat at Derby because they did well to fight back to lead 2-1 at half-time, yet their defence was uncharactistically off form but this game is the perfect chance to produce a reaction.
Focusing specifically on this match, if Millwall can tighten up their defence and score first then they could snatch a win but I just feel that Bournemouth will have too much in the end given their quality.
Prediction: Millwall 1-2 Bournemouth
Result: Millwall 1-1 Bournemouth