West Ham look to continue their unbeaten start to the season as they welcome cross-London rivals, Crystal Palace to London Stadium.
Victory could see West Ham stay top of the Premier League, whereas Palace can move further away from the relegation zone with a win.
Winston Reid and Arthur Masuaku are West Ham’s only injury concerns with knee injuries.
Palace could be without Luka Milivojevic after the Serbian midfielder missed the Eagles’ opening three matches for personal reasons.
Eberechi Eze, Nathan Ferguson (both Achilles) and Michael Olise (back) remain ruled out.
- West Ham have won just one of their last five league meetings against Crystal Palace (W1, D2, L2).
- Palace have won just one of five previous trips to the London Stadium (W1, D2, L2), conceding three goals in both losses.
- Six of Michail Antonio’s 11 shots this season for West Ham have been converted onto target with a further three of those shots resulting in goals.
- Out of four teams yet to score a league goal this season, Palace are the highest-placed team in 14th place ahead of Wolves in 16th as Arsenal and Norwich sit 19th and 20th respectively.
- West Ham lost both home games refereed by Stuart Attwell last season without scoring, as they conceded three goals in total against Newcastle and Everton.
Entering this weekend sat at the summit after one of their best Premier League performances in years with a disciplined yet ruthless dismantling of Leicester, West Ham will definitely be a team to watch to see whether this new pressure and confidence boost enables them to kick on and push for another win.
Palace however will certainly be tough opposition because although they are still defensively poor, they are beginning to click more in line with Patrick Vieira’s tactics and showed stronger attacking ability against Brentford last weekend yet still remain without a goal in all competitions which is a concern.
On that note, West Ham will relish this clash because they have momentum and confidence in their favour but Palace will certainly try and make this tough, even though I can’t see past a home win here.
Prediction: West Ham 2-0 Crystal Palace
Result: West Ham 2-2 Crystal Palace