Championship leaders, Norwich City welcome Huddersfield Town to Carrow Road in the concluding match of this Easter double-header.
Victory for Norwich will see them extend their lead over Watford to eight points, whereas Huddersfield will stay 18th with a win.
Norwich have no fresh injury concerns to report as Max Aarons looks to return after a minor knock to his ankle forced him to sit out Friday’s 1-1 draw at Preston.
Ben Gibson (ankle), Michael McGovern, Christoph Zimmerman, Lukas Rupp (all hamstring) and Adam Idah (hernia) remain absent.
Huddersfield could be without Alex Vallejo after the midfielder suffered a head injury in Saturday’s 1-1 home draw against Brentford.
Pipa (unspecified) is also a doubt as the pair look likely to join Oumar Niasse (groin), Josh Koroma, Danny Grant (both hamstring), Harry Toffolo (back), Christopher Schindler and Carel Eiting (both knee) on sidelines.
- Norwich have claimed seven points from their last five meetings against Huddersfield (W2, D1, L2).
- Huddersfield are winless in 10 of their last 11 trips to Carrow Road in all competitions (W1, D3, L7), with all three draws finishing as 1-1 results.
- Norwich have conceded just twice and scored 13 goals across their eight home games in 2021 (W6, D2).
- Carlos Corberan’s Terriers have scored in four of their last five matches (W1, D4), with the Yorkshire based club scoring first in three of those four games.
- Daniel Farke’s Canaries won their only previous home game refereed by Jarred Gillett this season, defeating Sheffield Wednesday 2-1 in early December.
Norwich will be looking for a much sharper performance after wasting several opportunities in a dominant Good Friday performance at Preston, before conceding in injury time for a second consecutive draw.
Huddersfield meanwhile were pushed all the way by Brentford on Saturday in a scrappy contest, yet this looks like a tricky game given the Terriers’ poor away form in this fixture but their spirit should give them hope of causing some issues.
I therefore feel like Norwich will turn up and deliver another fierce display but if Huddersfield can deliver another clinical display, they should force a draw from this game but I think Norwich will just have too much for them.
Prediction: Norwich 2-1 Huddersfield
Result: Norwich 7-0 Huddersfield