Chelsea welcome Leeds United to Stamford Bridge in Saturday Night Football as two giants of English Football collide for the first time since December 2012.
Depending on how West Ham perform in the preceding match, Chelsea could begin this match in fourth but victory will see them temporarily move to the Premier League summit.
Leeds meanwhile could climb as high as seventh with a win if Manchester City, Manchester United and Everton all lose earlier on Saturday.
Chelsea have no fresh injury concerns to report for a second consecutive match running with a full squad available for selection.
Leeds could have Jack Harrison available after the winger was substituted in the closing stages of their win over Everton last weekend with a leg injury.
Pablo Hernandez and Jamie Shackleton could return from muscle injuries next weekend but Gaetano Berardi (knee), Adam Forshaw (hip) and Diego Llorente (groin) are ruled out.
- Chelsea have lost just one of their last five league meetings against Leeds (W3, D1, L1).
- Leeds are unbeaten in two of their last five league trips to Stamford Bridge (W1, D1, L3).
- In 24 previous Premier League meetings between Chelsea and Leeds, either team are yet to be awarded a penalty.
- N’Golo Kante has produced a league-high 28 interceptions this season for Chelsea coming into this round of fixtures.
- Leeds’ Illan Meslier is the only French goalkeeper to have made more than one sweeper clearance this season, having produced five sweeper clearances in ten appearances.
After digging deep against Tottenham in a game which saw them repeatedly waste chances through poor finishing, Chelsea were absolutely brilliant in ruthlessly dismantling Sevilla on Wednesday so I am expecting to see another fighting performance from the Blues here against a Leeds team who can at times be defensively poor.
Leeds meanwhile were dominant against Everton last weekend but found themselves up against a tough Toffees display, particularly from Jordan Pickford in goal but were able to ultimately take their chances which will be crucial if they want a result here.
This game ultimately feels like one that will be all about tactics and defending because both teams can be dominant on their day, although Chelsea are currently in strong form unlike Leeds who recently slipped in form so I am plumping for a home win.
Prediction: Chelsea 2-0 Leeds