Promoted clubs, Leeds United and Fulham look to bounce back from opening weekend defeats as they meet at Elland Road.
A win for Leeds could send them top of the Premier League depending on how Everton fare on Saturday Lunchtime, whereas Fulham are looking to move off the foot of the table with at least one point.
Liam Cooper is set to be available for Leeds after missing their 4-3 defeat at Liverpool last weekend with a calf injury.
Adam Forshaw (hip) and Gaetano Berardi (knee) remain absent.
Fulham could be without Stefan Johansen (foot) and Jean Michael Seri (fitness) but Scott Parker otherwise has a near full squad available for selection.
- Leeds have won just one of their last eight meetings with Fulham (W1, D5, L2).
- Fulham have won just one of their last five trips to Elland Road (W1, D3, L1).
- Either team are yet to win a penalty after six previous Premier League meetings between these teams.
- Leeds have lost just one of their last five first home games of a new season (W1, D3, L1).
- Fulham are unbeaten in three of their last five opening away games to a new league campaign (W1, D2, L2)
Marcelo Bielsa will be relieved to have his main starting eleven back after an unusually sloppy midweek performance from fringe players in their League Cup exit to Hull on penalties, especially because there were so many sloppy mistakes against a struggling Hull team.
The main starting lineup however needs to tighten up defensively because they gave away two sloppy penalties, otherwise they could of easily snatched a point if not victory if it wasn’t for those two errors.
Fulham meanwhile hit back from their loss to Arsenal with a narrow win at Ipswich in midweek but their defensive Premier League woes seemed to have quickly seeped back in, which is a worry coming into this match if Leeds can replicate their attacking performance from Anfield.
Leeds however do look the stronger team across 90 minutes if can iron out their defensive sloppiness and if they do that, I can see just one winner.
Prediction: Leeds United 2-0 Fulham
Result: Leeds United 4-3 Fulham