Arsenal look to continue their improved form as they welcome Leicester City to the Emirates Stadium.
A home win would send Arsenal up to sixth whilst Leicester could need victory to regain third, depending on what happens to Chelsea earlier in evening.
Team NewsEmbed from Getty Images
Nicolas Pepe is available for Arsenal after missing Saturday’s win at Wolves for personal reasons.
Mesut Ozil (back) could also feature but Calum Chambers, Bernd Leno, Gabriel Martinelli (all knee) and Pablo Mari (ankle) remain absent.
Leicester could be without Ben Chilwell after the full-back was substituted during Saturday’s win over Crystal Palace with a foot injury.
James Maddison (hip) and Ayoze Perez (ankle) are also doubtful, as Ricardo Pereira (knee) and Daniel Amartey (ankle) remain sidelined.
- Arsenal have lost three of their last four meetings against Leicester, including failing to score in their last two clashes against the Foxes (W1, L3).
- Leicester have failed to win in any of their last 26 trips to Arsenal in all competitions (D6, L20).
- Jamie Vardy has scored six goals in his last five appearances for Leicester against Arsenal.
- No English midfielder has produced more shots this season than Leicester’s James Maddison, who has attempted 74 shots in 31 appearances.
- No Arsenal player has put in more crosses than Nicolas Pepe this season, who has delivered 100 crosses in 27 appearances.
Arsenal finally seem to be showing signs of progress after an aggressive performance on Saturday, which really seemed to trouble Wolves who had been impressive up until they faced the Gunners.
Leicester however are a team also showing improvement after a sloppy restart and a brace against Palace would of done Jamie Vardy’s confidence a world of good coming into this game.
I therefore am hoping that we see a good game because although Arsenal are improving, these next few games could be key to a late top five bid but Leicester should have enough to squeeze a score draw out of this game.
Prediction: Arsenal 1-1 Leicester
Result: Arsenal 1-1 Leicester