Arsenal welcome Crystal Palace to the Emirates Stadium in Thursday Night Football from the Premier League.
Victory could send Arsenal tenth whilst Palace can leapfrog the Gunners with a win and go 11th in the standings.
Thomas Partey could return for Arsenal after missing the last month with a thigh injury.
Gabriel (Coronavirus) is also available for selection but Gabriel Martinelli is a doubt, having suffered an ankle injury during Saturday’s extra-time victory over Newcastle in the FA Cup.
Palace could welcome Scott Dann and Gary Cahill back from hamstring injuries which sidelined the central defenders in recent weeks.
Jeffrey Schlupp (hamstring), Wayne Hennessey, Mamadou Sakho, Nathan Ferguson, Connor Wickham (all thigh) and Martin Kelly (calf)
- Arsenal have lost just one of their last six meetings against Crystal Palace (W2, D3, L1).
- Palace have won just one of their last nine trips to the Emirates Stadium (W1, D2, L6).
- Jordan Ayew scored for Palace in both meetings against Arsenal last season (D2).
- No Brazilian has played more crosses in the Premier League this season than Arsenal’s Willian.
- Palace’s Wilfried Zaha has scored seven right-footed goals in 15 league appearances this season compared to just twice on the same foot in 38 outings last season.
Arsenal have found form in recent league games with strong energy about their attacking play with Bukayo Saka and Kieran Tierney in particular stepping up, yet the Gunners looked like they had reverted to usual toothless display in their FA Cup victory against Newcastle that wasn’t settled until extra-time.
Palace meanwhile were unlucky to lose a scrappy FA Cup encounter at Wolves but have played well in their last three games, so will certainly provide Arsenal with a tricky test if the hosts aren’t at their best because having Gary Cahill back will benefit the Eagles’ defence massively.
This however is Arsenal’s match to lose given their form in this fixture but if Palace can dig in and cause serious issues like they have done in their last four clashes with a win and three draws, I can see them scraping a score draw.
Prediction: Arsenal 1-1 Crystal Palace
Result: Arsenal 0-0 Crystal Palace